Wednesday, July 20, 2011

:D


Let me share with u a story I once read about wat would happen if and when we failed to exercise the above advice ;)

Caller : Hello,can i speak to Annie Wan ?

Operator : Yes,u can speak with me

Caller : No,i want to speak to Annie Wan

Operator : Yes,i understand u want to speak to anyone..u can speak to me..Who is this ?

Caller : i'm Sam Wan,and i need to talk to Annie Wan !! it's urgent !!

Operator : i know u are someone and u want to talk to anyone !! but what's this urgent matter about ??

Caller : Well..just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident..Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital..right now,Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital

Operator : Look,if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital then accident isn't an urgent matter !! u may find this hilarious,but i don't have time for this !!

No comments:

Post a Comment